Apples & Honey Preschool in Chatswood is opening its doors 10am to 2pm on Sunday August 15 2021 for their Open Day and to celebrate our 40 Years Anniversary. A community-based and not-for-profit preschool, they offer preschoolers and their families a safe and nurturing, engaging and home-like environment.
They are so proud of their legacy and to celebrate Mayor Gail Giles-Gidney will open the day, there will also be entertaining activities for the children and tours to show families around their wonderful centre. Plus, they have a SPECIAL OFFER for families who enrol by 31 August! Book a Tour or attend our Open Day then enrol by 31 August to receive a $700 credit plus a hat and t-shirt. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Come along to their Open Day, it’s free and everyone is welcome.
- Learn how each child’s individual interests, strengths and abilities are met through our play-based educational learning program.
- Meet our qualified and highly experienced teaching staff.
- Walk through their classrooms.
- See the fully inclusive learning environments.
- Chat to families that attend the preschool.
- See their beautifully designed natural outdoor environment featuring newly landscaped areas, a sandpit, climbing structures, a themed garden, a vegie patch and areas where children can explore and play.
- They offer long hours of operation – 8am to 6pm Mon to Thurs and 8am to 4pm on Friday.
They are enrolling children turning 3 and up in 2022, so come along and see why our centre has been much loved for 40 years. Bookings are essential, any question please call Jo on (02) 9412-4839 or email [email protected]
If you cannot make it to their Open Day they are happy to offer you a private tour, please book here