Northside Produce Market is held at Ted Mack Civic Park in North Sydney on the 1st & 3rd Saturday of every month, from 8am-12pm.
Meet 70+ stall-holders who have picked the apple, seasoned the trout, melted the caramel, rolled the pasta, plucked the chicken, pulled the potato and milked the cow. You will be in awe of the passion, dedication and enthusiasm of stall-holders travelling from all over NSW to bring you the freshest produce & artisan food goods in Sydney – rain, hail or shine! Located in the relaxed, parkland setting of Ted Mack Civic park, this is one of Sydney’s favourite markets with something for everyone since 1999.
Their Farmers and Producers bring to you:
- Seasonal fruit and vegetables – including the best potatoes!
- Artisan cheeses, butter and yogurts
- Organic, sourdough and spelt breads
- Free range, pasture fed, organic meats
- Fresh and smoked seafood
- Fresh pasta
- Olive oil
- Organic cereals and nuts
- Hand crafted small goods
- Honey, preserves and condiments
- Flowers and herbs
- Fine pastries, sweets and chocolates
- Gluten free products
- Spirits and ales
- Delicious breakfast
- Sydney’s best coffee
- Sydney’s best knife sharpener!
- Click here for for NSW transport website.
- FREE parking is available in the Ridge Street Carpark, except on North Sydney Council special event days.