Willoughby City Council presents a celebration of local wildlife, bushland and community as the ever popular Fauna Fair when it returns this August. A highlight on the North Shore’s events calendar, the Fauna fair offers something for everyone.
- Sunday 28 August
- Willoughby Park, McClelland St, Willoughby East NSW, Australia
The full program includes:
- Live animal shows with native birds, reptiles and more
- Information stalls on topics including wildlife, gardening, bushcare, citizen science, wildlife rescue, pets, sustainability and conservation
- Information on how to get involved in your community, local organisations and protecting our environment
- Great kids’ crafts and shows
- Food, drinks and plants to purchase
- Community Gardens stall with fresh produce for sale
- This event will be run single-use plastic free so bring your own reusable bottle, coffee cup and shopping bag etc. and find out about plastic-free alternatives on the day.
Highlights of this year’s Fauna Fair include the spectacular free flight bird show by Feathered Friends.
There will also be the long-time favourite attractions including wildlife shows and kids’ craft activities. Be enthralled once again with shows of Australian mammals, reptiles and frogs.