The Italian Bar Pizza in Willougby hosts Kids Pizza Making Classes every Saturday afternoon from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
Do you have a mini-chef in the making at home? The pizza making classes are perfect for a fun and highly interactive littlies celebration.
It’s suitable for children 6-13 years and includes the following:
- Pizza making class from Ivano the charismatic master pizzaiolo. Learn about organic flour, operate the in house stone mill and learn a little bit of theory about raising the dough using a natural starter. See the mixing process then its hands on kneading the dough and hand stretching, followed by topping. Each child will choose their own toppings, then load the pizza into our wood oven under close supervision.
- All children will get to eat their own pizza accompanied with their (your) choice of salads or pasta plus fruit juices and/or soft drink.
- Receive a scoop of gelato for dessert
- Receive a certificate of pizza training signed by Ivano
- If you wish to bring a birthday cake on the day they don’t charge cakeage!
Total event time; approx 2 hours. Children to arrive wearing closed footwear and clothes they can get flour on. Hair preferably tied back neatly and clean hands and nails. We can accept groups as small as two and as large as twenty.
Cost: 45 per child
To reserve a place for your mini chefs, visit the booking page here. Locate the grey bookings widget, and select the day and time you’d like to book for from the drop down calendar. You will notice an orange dot – this represents the special. Select it and then follow the prompts to complete the booking.
NOTE: The Itanlian Bar Pizza accommodate vegans, vegetarians and dairy intolerant. This class is not however suitable for coeliacs/highly gluten sensitive or children with extreme nut allergies.
Fees: $45 per child
- What’s On
- Out & About