The New Year is here, and before we know it, it will be time to get the kids organised and ready for school! Of course, with that comes all those back-to-school expenses, which can place a strain on your family budget. Edstart is the perfect solution. They are Australia’s leading education payment provider, helping thousands of families to manage their school fees and education costs. With Edstart, get peace of mind that your fees are paid so that you and your family can focus on getting the education you want.
Edstart makes school fees easier to manage, by offering flexible payment plans to spread large upfront fees into manageable payments that fit around your budget.
Edstart is much more flexible than traditional options or loans. You can apply at any time during the year and if there are changes to your financial situation or studying arrangements, there are no fees for adjusting or cancelling your plan. Their payment plans aren’t just for school tuition fees. They can also be used for all things education-related, like:
- Laptops and technology
- Textbooks and stationery
- Boarding expenses
- Private tutoring
- School trips and excursions
- Extracurricular activities
Want to try it? Edstart is giving all North Shore Mums who sign up with the code NSM22 a chance to win $2,000 for their school’s parent association as part of the Edstart 2022 Back to School Competition.
Edstart payment plans
Edstart’s payment plans can be tailored to help you better manage your cash flow.
Pay weekly, fortnightly, or monthly – you can choose the option that best suits your needs.
- Edstart Go: Spread smaller education costs for up to 12 months
- Edstart Pay: Smooth larger education costs during the school year
- Edstart Extend: Reduce your annual payments by spreading them over a longer period
Edstart Offer: Win a $2,000 grant for your child’s school!
To support the school community, Edstart is offering families a chance to win $2,000 for your school’s parent association as part of the Edstart 2022 Back to School Competition.
Sign up with Edstart and make worrying about school fees a thing of the past. You’ll go in the draw to win 1 of 5 $2,000 grants for your child’s school.
Simply enter the code NSM22 at checkout.
The competition will close on 28 February 2022 with winners selected and announced by 15 March 2022.
What customers have to say…
“These guys are awesome. I have been able to put three girls through school thanks to Edstart. They made paying school fees so easy and achievable. Every question or concern I had was answered quickly and the communication was always so easy. Highly recommend them. Thanks for all your assistance.” – Jennifer Woodley-Smith
“Edstart are a tremendous service. Their options took the uncertainty and stress from private school fees. I intend using them to help manage university tuition fees into the future. I can’t speak highly enough about their service and support.” – Simon Paton
“What a fantastic service Edstart provide. Such a simple process and cost effective way to get your child through what can be a very expensive time in school.Thoroughly recommend their service.” – Michelle Middlemo
Essential Details: Edstart
Terms & Conditions
- The Edstart 2022 Back to School Competition is open to new customers who sign up using an offer code as part of the competition.
- There are 5 prizes to be won and each winning customer’s nominated school will receive $2,000 from Edstart for their parent’s association towards a project or initiative.
- In receiving the grant, the parent association must specify the project or initiative the grant will be used for and agree to take part in marketing activities to promote the competition.
- In the event where a winning customer has children at multiple schools, they will need to nominate one school for the prize to be awarded to.
- The competition will close on 28 February 2022 with winners selected and announced by 15 March 2022.