Summer is almost here and with it long, hot days splashing at the beach, dipping toes into the fresh water, or diving into backyard pools. It brings with it one important question: are your kids water safe? Setting them up with the right skills can make all the difference, giving you peace of mind, so you can all relax, soak up the rays and make lasting memories together. Help make your kids stronger swimmers for summer, with this incredible offer from Aquabliss – with two FREE lessons!
Learn To Swim with Aquabliss
Now’s the time to make a splash into the Summer months, knowing your little one has the right safety skills in and around water. It’s about giving them the knowledge and the confidence they need, so you can all rest easy over the Summer holidays.
Think about the long, hot days by the backyard pool. Digging sandcastles on the beach. Clambering over the rock pools and collecting shells. Visiting the water playgrounds around Sydney.
With so many ways to be in and around water, swimming lessons have never been more important.
Aquabliss in Pymble offers life-saving swimming lessons that are life changing too. Backed by 20 years’ experience, they can help give your kids the courage to dive right in and fall in love with water.
Their accredited teachers will help your little one become more confident in and around the water, while you sit back and watch them master each new skill. Aquabliss teachers are passionate about children, passionate about learning and passionate about safety. They love seeing your child improve as much as you do.
The professionally developed swim curriculum at Aquabliss has been designed to focus on technique first, so your child learns to swim well. A competent swimmer is a safe swimmer.
Taught by highly-qualified teachers
When it comes to teaching your child a life-saving skill, you naturally want them to be taught by the best.
All the instructors at Aquabliss are AustSwim or Swim Australia qualified. On top of this, they have undergone a further 20 hours of training in the Aquabliss teaching methodology, to make sure the entire team is on the same page when it comes to their pool program. There is also regular refresher training to make sure they are always up to date.
Each staff member also has their Working with Children Check and is CPR certified, so your kids are in qualified, safe hands.
Your child will have access to a consistent program which delivers consistent results.
- Babies: their baby classes are the perfect chance for you to bond with your little one. It’s about stimulating their senses in the water, encouraging water confidence and water familiarisation, building strength and improving their co-ordination.
- Learn To Swim: their kids classes are about developing their confidence, learning water safety, improving heart and lung health and developing their skills.
- Squads: as kids develop and grow there are squad programs on offer, including competitive squads and development squads.
What makes Aquabliss different?
Beyond their qualifications, Aquabliss is invested in each child and aims to create a great swimming experience in a supportive environment. Here are some of the key things that make them different:
- Focus on safety: water safety is their priority. Lessons are built on the foundations of swimming, such as floating, entering and exiting the pool safely, and increasing stamina and strength. They have a strong focus on improving your child’s technique. The better the technique, the less wasted energy when completing a task. This is important, because a swimmer who is less out of breath is less likely to panic.
- Communication: you will be kept in the loop each step of the way when it comes to your child’s progress. They encourage you to ask the ‘whys’ and the ‘hows’. Aquabliss believe in sharing the aims of their methodology, so they offer regular feedback about your child’s performance. There is always a Supervisor on deck to answer any questions you might have.
- Maintenance: their pools are a safe, secure and clean space, with regular checks taken. They are highly vigilant and all about attention to detail. All their centres undergo frequent checks, so your child is never at risk. Their COVID Safety Plan has been submitted to the NSW Government and Aquabliss are an approved COVID Safe Business.
The Offer: 2 FREE swimming lessons
To avoid finding yourself in deep water, contact Aquabliss in Pymble to book in your little swimmer to be part of their super swim school.
Right now, Aquabliss is offering you 2 FREE swimming lessons. There are no lock in contracts, and no admin, joining or cancellation fees. Simply book in and enjoy for yourself the experiences that make Aquabliss different.
Aquabliss: Essential Details
- Address: 1 Bobbin Head Road, Pymble NSW 2073 (pool located within Sacred Heart Primary School)
- Website: Aquabliss
- Phone: (02) 9488 7397
Terms and Conditions
- New customers only (includes previous customers who have not swum with Aquabliss within the last 12 months)
- Valid for Babies (from 6 months), Learn to Swim Pre-School Age (from 30 months), School Age Learn to Swim & Stroke Development
- Subject to availability
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other free lesson offer
- The first free lesson to be booked by the campaign end date – 17 December 2020