For the kids, it’s a farmyard fairytale and for parents, it’s a chance to unwind in the crisp country air.
- Collecting eggs & feeding the chickens
- Bottle feeding lambs and calves*
- Led rides on our ponies & Draft Horse.
- Sled & sulky rides with our gentle Clydesdale.
- Trick lessons with Georgie the Performing Pig, and Eeyore our Donkey.
- Hay rides & tractor tours
If you’d rather relax and keep to yourself – our self-contained accommodation allows for just that. Options include 2 bedroom units and a house that sleeps 10, each with their own BBQ and outdoor dining area.
There are also powered and unpowered camping sites.
Barcoos is a ‘real life’ working farm and each day brings new challenges, activities and animals to care for.
Please Contact us for further information & availability. 0429337439 or [email protected]
Warmest regards, your hosts – Elaine & Farmer Ken.
*Subject to lambing/calving timing.
- What’s On
- Out & About