Berry Jam Sweet Living is a thoughtfully curated gifts, furniture & homewares store in Willoughby.
Berry Jam is a distinctive place where people love to come and search for treasures to enhance their home. To curate Sweet Living every piece we carefully source products that fit the following criteria:
- All involved must be paid and treated fairly
- designed for beauty & function
- responsibly manufactured
- made using sustainable materials
- adds to the soul of the home
- built to last
To this end, a large part of our thoughtfully curated collection includes:
- Australian made ceramics, personal care, candles, diffusers, soft furnishings, art
- Fair trade baskets, wall hangings and homewares
- Hand made furniture from reclaimed timber
- Upcycled furniture and rugs
- Traditionally blown glassware
- Artisanal soft furnishings
We also offer sourcing and home styling from our fabulous stylist Ginni, who has over 20 years experience.
Berry Jam Sweet Living is the second retail endeavour for Tim & Katie, having originally founded Jedo’s Beach House in 1998, before selling the business in 2005 to take their family of five on an adventure around Australia.
After 15 years out of retail and a growing interest in sustainability, Tim & Katie decided to take the plunge into a new retail that would demonstrate that living wisely was good for consumers, the makers & the planet. Sustainable style is a conscious choice that everyone can make.