Is your child showing an interest in learning to read? Would you like to boost your child’s confidence before they start primary school? Is your child learning English as a Second Language? At Little Readers Cottage, we are teaching preschoolers to read through craft, music and games.
Our carefully designed classes are:
- Taught by an experienced primary school teacher with a Master’s degree in Primary Education and a background in ESL education
- Run one hour per week for 75 minutes during the school term
- Use the Little Learners Love Literacy reading program, an evidence-based approach to learning how to read
- Have small class sizes (only 5 children in a class)
- Focus on ‘phonemic awareness and alphabet knowledge’ giving children the skills they need to read, spell and write with confidence
- Combine early numeracy skills and school-readiness too!
All children 3.5 to 7 years of age are welcome! As spaces are limited, enrol today to reserve your spot.