Located in St Ives, Masada College is a Jewish co-educational school from Preschool to Year 12. Students from all backgrounds are welcomed to the College, which prides itself on inclusivity. The College develops independent thinkers, through Culture of Thinking pedagogy and allows students to reach their potential through support and individual learning plans. Masada College has HSC results consistently in the top schools in NSW.
The College’s educational mission is to raise responsible individual thinkers with a strong sense of social justice and confidence in their ability to determine their own future.
- Ages: Preschool – Year 12
- Gender: Co-ed
- Religion: Jewish Day School that welcomes students from all backgrounds
- Boarding: No
- Extracurricular activities offered: Choir, Band, Instrumental Ensembles, Dancing, Netball, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Rugby, Rugby League, Athletics, Fitness, Futsal, Cricket, Basketball, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Badminton, Softball, Squash, Oz Tag, Chinese, Drama, Junior Engineers, Chess, Lego/Board Games, Homework Club, Debating, Public Speaking, Duke of Edinburgh, Camp Sababa, Da Vinci Decathlon, Tech Crew, Charity Committee and Chesed Program
- Transport Options:
- Private Bus: Travels from Lane Cove through Castle Cove, and along the North Shore line.
- Public Bus: Service available from Gordon & Killara train station, from Shoreline and Forest Coach Lines
We are delighted to invite you to our next parenting seminar "The true meaning of Self-Esteem" presented by Renee Mill on Tuesday 21 March 7:30pm - 8:30pm at Masada College. Many parents believe that self-esteem comes from flattery and over protecting their kids. Renee will talk about developing self-mastery, autonomy and independence. Renee is a clinical psychologist that has been working with people since 1976 and runs a private practice delivering counselling to individuals, couples and parents. We would love you to join this free seminar to gain practical tips for a happier and healthier home. Please register here: https://masada.nsw.edu.au/seminar/