St Agatha’s Catholic Primary School in Pennant Hills offers a rich learning environment that provides a range of opportunities for children to develop academically, socially and spiritually. They offer a nurturing classroom experience for all children and a friendly inclusive parent community.
- Ages: Kindergarten – Year 6
- Gender: Co-ed
- Religion: Catholic
- Extracurricular activities offered: Band, Drama, Chess, Art Express
- Transport Options:
- Train: Walking distance from Pennant Hills Station
- Bus: Public bus available
- Scholarships: No
- Tuition Fees: $1,631 – $2,598. View fee schedule.