Are you looking for someone who can handle all the technology in your business?
Since 2004, I’ve run an IT consulting business based in Sydney and have helped thousands of people across Australia.
Today I’m fortunate to work with a really great client base which spans across many interesting and diverse industries.
Would you like to get up to speed with the latest IT systems for your business?
Over the past 11 years I’ve refined and developed my skills to specialise in small business’s IT systems.
I’m passionate about what technology can do for a business and really love working with small business owners.
Much of my spare time is spent furiously researching about all the latest in hardware, software, cloud services, gadgets, science and technology culture so that I can tell you all about it.
I get a big kick out of introducing people to amazing technologies which revolutionise the way we live and do business today.
My services primarily cater for small business networks, however it’s also common for people to request my help with their home computers and networks.
I can help with a wide variety of technologies including:
- On premise management of Windows servers and networking equipment.
- Assistance with Windows PC’s, macs, smart phones and tablets.
- Cloud hosted email providers such as Office 365 and Google Apps for Business.
- Cloud hosted storage providers such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud etc.
- Business software solutions such as Xero, FreshBooks, MYOB etc.
- IT Security, VPN’s & remote access, Wi-Fi network performance optimisation and network security auditing.
- Password management systems, 2 factor authentication.
- Local and Cloud Based Backup solutions and Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Troubleshooting issues with performance, error messages, virus removal etc.
If you have a new business enquiry, please email me all the details so that I can assess your problems to see if I can help.
- What’s On
- Out & About