SRM Lawyers is proudly owned and operated by Lane Cove locals. Renee and Michael Stevens each have over 20 years’ legal experience gained in national and international law firms. We provide affordable, straightforward legal services for both your individual and business needs. Our clients trust us to do the right thing, get the best result and be there when they need us.
With offices in both Lane Cove and the city, we can assist you with:
- conveyancing (sales and purchases of property) and other property-related issues such as transfers between related parties, caveats, easements, consolidation of by-laws
- estate planning – drafting and updating wills, powers of attorney and appointment of enduring guardian documents
- estate administration – obtaining grants of Probate (where there is a will) or Letters of Administration (where there is no will) and assisting executors to administer a deceased estate
- debt recovery and dispute resolution
- insolvency related issues – all forms of personal and corporate external administration such as bankruptcy, administration, receivership, liquidation
- commercial and retail leasing
- business sales and purchases
- drafting and updating business documents such as terms and conditions of trade, shareholder agreements, contractor and employment agreements
- Notary Public services
Please feel free to contact us for an obligation free chat. If you’d like more information about us or our range of services, click on our website www.srmlawyers.com.au.