When your little one is sick, you just want to focus on what matters. Like giving them the correct dose of the medication they need, at the right time. Every time.
As a parent, you’re constantly balancing the demands of family with work, running a household and well… life. We’re all busy (and quite often, sleep-deprived!) which is why it’s tricky to keep track of medications when illness hits your family.
Family HQ is the app that tracks, records and manages information about your child’s medication and health management plans. If you want to give your family the best, Family HQ is an all-in-one solution to seamlessly manage medication doses and times.
No more guessing or estimating. No more scraps of paper on the kitchen bench with times and medicine amounts. No more middle of the night conversations, trying to remember who gave the last dose and when. Family HQ gives you peace of mind that you’re giving your little one exactly what they need, when they need it.
Designed and developed by 2 mums and sisters that are an emergency nurse and doctor.
- Safe Dose: The next safe dose of ibuprofen or paracetamol is calculated after each dose. Total dosage over the past 24 – 48 hours is calculated by the app to help you keep track of intake.
No more guesswork.
- Easy to Share: Keep your loved ones, and health practitioners, quickly informed. Share any medication, temperature or treatment record via email or SMS.
- Treatment Plans: Keep track of treatment plans. Receive notifications reminding you when medications and treatments are next due.
- Meds on Hand: Store the details of the medications and treatments that you like to keep on hand. As you use those medications, the quantity will be automatically adjusted. Easily know when you need to stock up, when you are out shopping.
- Fever Tracker: Easily track and view graphically the change in your loved one’s temperature over hours and days.
- Health Diary: Record details of your loved one’s mood and energy levels, over time.