The highly specialised clinicians at Lindfield Speech Pathology & Learning Centre can help if your child is struggling with any of these challenges:
- Delayed speech and language
- Articulation difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Underdeveloped social skills
- Difficulties learning to read
- Poor spelling
- Problems with reading comprehension
- Difficulties with written expression
- Voice problems
- Cleft palate
The Clinic is a welcoming, friendly centre where utmost priority is given to the needs of clients and their carers.
The Centre’s founder and Clinical Director, Devon Barnes, has specialised in the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with speech, language, literacy and learning problems for over four decades.
She works with all professional staff to ensure your child gets the best evidence-based treatments.