Welcome to Dental House Gladesville. We understand that you want nothing but the best for your loved ones. Our experienced dentists, Dr Kate Aitken, Dr Amy Dempster & Dr Karina Carew, are driven by the same purpose.
To us, dentistry is about more than just teeth. Dentistry is a gateway to your health. It can impact on your airway, sleep, pain, growth and development, and even lead to issues like cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
That is why, at Dental House Gladesville, we are about taking a holistic, patient-focused approach to dental health so you and your family can see the results of your confident smile in your everyday lifestyle.
Our welcoming practice is equipped with the latest dental technologies. We provide preventative dental care in a friendly and caring environment, and we love to help patients who are anxious or nervous about visiting the Dentist.
Our services include general dentistry, cosmetic solutions, functional treatments, implants and orthodontic and early childhood development services.
- Experienced, compassionate and gentle Dentists
- Modern practice with the latest technology
- Thorough examinations including OPG, digital x-ray and video imaging
- Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Injectables
- Immediate Health Fund Rebate claims using HICAPS
- Bulk Billing for eligible patients under Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- Gap Free Preventative Dental for Children under 12 (conditions apply)
- Gap Free first appointment for New Patients, including check up, clean and xrays (conditions apply)
- Welcoming and relaxing environment
- Early morning, evening and weekend appointments
- On site parking
- Family appointments welcome
- Online Bookings– visit www.dentalhousegladesville.com.au
We look forward to welcoming you to our House!