Communicate Speech Pathology has been providing mobile Speech Pathology services to children across Sydney since 2004. Over this time we have treated thousands of children and worked closely with their families to achieve fantastic therapy outcomes.
We can visit your child in the comfort and familiarity of your home, school or day care for an individual one-on-one assessment and ongoing therapy if needed. We know how challenging it can be to visit a clinic with siblings in tow and fit therapy into a busy family schedule so let us come to you!
Our warm and approachable therapists can help your child overcome their difficulties, and maximise their strengths to assist them in reaching their potential. Our therapists are committed to making therapy fun, achievable and targeted towards the goals that will make the biggest difference to your child’s communication skills.
For children of all ages with all types of speech and language difficulties
- Therapy for children with special needs
- Medicare and Private Health Funds rebates
- Registered NDIS provider
- Convenient, Accessible and Individualised
- Expand on words your child is already using – If they are using one word, provide them with two words e.g. if they say “car” say “blue car!”.
- Play face-to-face games with your child – For instance, bubbles, throwing a ball, row row your boat or peek-a-boo. These games provide opportunities to engage with your child using not only your words but also each other’s facial expressions
For more information or a chat about your child’s communication needs please visit our website or contact our intake staff today. Ph: 02 9328 3444 or email [email protected]
- What’s On
- Out & About