• Recreational Gymnastics
• Advanced Transition Gymnastics
• Advanced Gymnastics
• Adult Gymnastics
Kindergym- 2 to 5years FUN, movement-based, structured & multi- sensory program.
Kindy Rec- Children 4 to 5 years. Structured classes focusses on basic gymnastics skills that help them transition into our Recreational Class.
Recreational Gymnastic- Designed to develop children’s confidence, creativity, spacial awareness & self esteem.
Advanced Transition Gymnastics- Focuses on specific skill technique along with strength & core work.
For children who have the skill level & capability to move past our Rec Classes in preparation for our Advanced Gym Class.
Advanced Gymnastics- Concentrates on greater body awareness, builds core body strength to enable gymnasts to perform more complex gymnastics skills.
Focuses on tumbling, vaulting & trampolining skills, however beams & bar skills are also included.
Adult Gymnastics- Focus on building up core, upper & lower body strength & flexibility.
Our brand new heated indoor pool offers a range of Learn to Swim & Aquatic Fitness Classes for all ages & abilities.
• Learn to Swim Lessons for babies
• Toddlers & Kids Learn to Swim Lessons
Adult Fitness & Aquatic Classes-
• Adult Fitness- Fun, unique mix of fitness activities, circuit work, core & strengthening.
• AquaZumba blends the Zumba philosophy with water resistance for an AWESOME workout!
• AquaPole helps strengthen your abdomen, upper & lower body all while improving your cardiovascular circulation.
Creche is available for some Adult Classes!!
Our purpose-built Parkour course is designed to develop kid’s ability to overcome physical & mental obstacles through improving muscular strength, endurance, cardio & speed!!
Our high energy fitness based Parkour classes are available for children 10 years +.
For more information, please contact us on 9457 7732 or www.movi
- What’s On
- Out & About