Rachael Fisher is a dual-certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist based in a private studio in Pymble, Plexus Personal Training. Rachael provides one-on-one Personal Training in a welcoming environment, specialising in strength training and body recomposition. Plexus Personal Training is accessible to all areas on the Upper North Shore with on-site parking available, but is also short two minute walk from Pymble Station.
Rachael has been training for almost a decade, and fell in love with the process of continually improving herself both physically and mentally. Over the past decade, Rachael has sought out and learned from the best trainers and medical practitioners in the world to better her knowledge, and help her clients. Rachael understands that every individual is different, and so she uses an evidence-based approach to create individualised training programs and nutrition recommendations for each client. However, Rachael’s main goal is to help her client’s achieve theirs – whether they want to get stronger, drop a few kilograms, gain some muscle, rehab an injury, or just improve the quality of their life.
All of Rachael’s personal training clients receive:
- Complimentary initial consultation, where Rachael uncovers your goals to create an individualised training program for you.
- 45 minute training sessions, focusing on strength training.
- Expert nutrition advice.
- Weekly monitoring of your weight and measurements, to track your progress.
- Adjustments to your training program and nutrition recommendations, if required.
- The best training partner!
With the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, Rachael is currently offering mobile personal training to clients at their homes. Rachael brings portable equipment to your home, which is sanitised between each client, and hand sanitiser.