Exolt EMS (Electric Muscle Stimulation) is a progressive studio combining ground-breaking technological advancements in EMS training with years of experience in in exercise physiology.
EMS has revolutionised exercise, offering a 20 minute high-intensity whole body session with results equivalent to 2 – 3 hours of traditional training methods.
This exciting combination of EMS with exercise is fast-acting with proven results for clients looking to lose weight, tone up, recover from injury, pre-operation strengthening, build core strength and manage neurological or musculoskeletal conditions.
Some common issues our clinical EMS sessions help to manage and improve are:
- Weight loss and muscular toning/strengthening
- Neck, shoulder and back pain
- Hip and Knee Pain
- Symptoms of Neurological Disorders
- Postural Problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Improvements in Core Strength
- Recovery from sports injuries
- Improvements in sports performance
- Post-pregnancy core strengthening