Clearly Now it’s Time…. Personal Training for Women is a business dedicated to helping women of all ages to exercise safely. Sally Thompson is a fully qualified fitness trainer who specialises in pelvic floor safe exercises for women. Sally has been successfully running indoor and outdoor classes for 8 years in the Gordon Area.
Class options to choose from:
- Mums and Bubs – with babysitters at Darnley Oval in Gordon: Tues/Fri 9.15am-10.15am (pre and postnatal)
- Just Mums indoors at FunFit in Gordon: Weds/Thurs 9.15am-10.15am and Mondays 8pm
- Just Mums outdoors at Darnley Oval: Saturday mornings 6.30am (During terms 2&3 at FunFit)
- Bone Strength classes for perimenopausal & menopausal : Mon 9am-10am
- Personal training: Home visits, outdoors or indoors at FunFit
Come and join us! Beginners more than welcome. Exercise will help increase your muscle tone, increase your strength and endurance, improve your cardio fitness, promote weight loss and help increase your energy levels and boost your confidence.All classes a fun, and a great way to meet other local mums.
Look forward to seeing you soon!
- BAppSc(Health Education)
- Cert 111 and Cert 1V Personal Trainer
- Strength and Conditioning
- Applied First Aid (Senior First Aid)
- Consumer Representative on the Pelvic Floor Fitness Project working group coordinated by the Continence Foundation
- Fully insured
Free Trial class if you mention North Shore Mums