- Tutoring Pre-Kindy to Year 12 in Maths & English with Qualified Teachers
- Research-based Learning Centre in Turramurra
- Specialising in successful preparation for Opportunity Class (OC) & Selective schools.
- Dr Majeda Awawdeh’s unique curriculum is mapped to the Australian Curriculum.
- Established business with a 7-year track record
- National Business Champions Award Winner in 2017 (Children’s Education Services).
GEA is a research-based learning centre that combines education and knowledge of the human brain and how learners learn. Dr Majeda Awawdeh’s research at UNSW was in education and cognitive load theory; a theory that investigates the human cognition architecture to develop instructional design, making learning simple and less overloading for students.
GEA has been established for 7 years, won the Australian National Champion Business Award in 2017 for Best Children’s Educational Services and several local awards in the St. George area, where our first centre is located. We have helped hundreds of students improving their performance in Maths and English, including preparation for the Selective School test, OC test and other gifted programs.
We not only support what students learn at school but we also unlock their brain to the most important factors – how to think and how to analyse problems. Once they know how to think, they become problem solvers!