Fun, Quality Music Education in Hornsby. Inspiring creative minds through music…
Step into our Hornsby studio and find a world of possibilities!
Children will meet new friends and learn new skills, banging a drum to a steady beat, taking their first wobbly steps, skipping to the music, clapping a tricky rhythm, strumming a ‘c’ chord on the ukulele, singing in harmony for the first time – your child will ask ‘is it Jim Jam day today?’
At our Hornsby Studio we offer the following;
- Award Winning KINDERMUSIK Classes for 0-6 year olds
- MUSICIANS – Group Music classes for children in K-2
- ’BROADWAY JAM’ Musical Theatre Program for 5-12 years
- FunDrum classes for Teens with Special Needs
- In School Programs including; Choir, Introduction to Music programs and K-6 Music.
- Mobile Music classes for preschools and Daycares
- School Holiday Musical Playdates and Special Events
At Jim Jam we believe introducing your child to music early in their life is one of the greatest gifts you as a parent could give. Jim Jam Studios aims to provide you with the inspiration and tools that will enable you to see where your child’s creative arts journey will take them.
Along the way you’ll discover that music education can help them with so many skills; language, social and emotional development, maths and problem solving… The possibilities are endless.
It’s our favourite day of the week – both my children love their Jim Jam classes and I can see how it’s made a difference to their language skills, confidence and love of music. We love the music and CD’s that we can play at home and sing all the songs in the car – Jim Jam Mum, Sarah.
NSM’ receive a CD and instrument pack valued at $30 for your child on enrolment. Just mention you are an NSM.