Soccajoeys – A fun and enjoyable soccer program for boys and girls aged 2.5 to 8 years.
Soccajoeys is Australia’s leading childhood development soccer program and runs classes across Sydney’s North Shore.
Our mission is to give children the opportunity to develop skills for life through soccer. Classes encompass physical, social and educational outcomes to foster and nurture every child. Soccajoeys provides an inclusive and dynamic environment for children to experience the joys of the world’s most popular game and develop a healthy and active lifestyle.
We offer a range of age specific programs where children can learn to play soccer and progress from one program to another, developing their skills every step of the way.
Soccajoeys run weekly classes during the term, school holiday events and kids parties too!
We are expanding in the North Shore area, new classes coming Term 4 in Mosman, Crows Nest and North Ryde.
TERM 4 REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN click HERE
Covid-19 Safety Plan
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for use on entry and exit.
- Cough / sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and immediately throw away.
- Participants are to bring their own water bottle to classes. Sharing will not be permitted.
- Equipment will be cleaned before, between and after classes.
PHYSICAL & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- One parent/carer ONLY can attend classes (inclusive of a younger sibling if parental supervision required).
- Where possible different entry and exit points will be utilised and there will be a 10 min break between classes.
- Floor markers will be used for physical distancing identifying a 1.5 metre spacing.
- Parent seating, if provided, will be spaced at 1.5 metres.
- Parents will be encouraged to assist with helping children follow the social distancing rules.
- Some aspects of our classes will be modified to follow social distancing requirements, like no high fives, no shaking or holding of hands, no stamps
5% off new bookings for Term 4 2020.
Enter code NSM5 at check out