Understanding & caring for your new baby.
Our 8-week Peaceful Babies Program supports you during this life-changing transition to understand your baby’s development throughout the first six months of their life.
Each week the program includes
- 90-minute class
- Expert facilitated discussion with our Montessori, Pikler and RIE trained infant development specialist, Pet Gibson.
- Education on a range of infant development & parenting topics
- The classes are held in our beautiful, purpose-designed Playroom with access to specially curated Montessori infant materials & Pilker play objects
- The importance of the fourth trimester
- Bonding & attachment
- Baby and sleep
- Why babies cry & how to calm them
- Infant communication & the development of language
- The development of movement & the beginning of play
- Respectful caregiving
- feeding your baby & introducing solid food
- Designing your home for play & movement
For more information or to join a class please email [email protected] or call 9954 0344