Mungarra Kindergarten is a unique, owner operated, 25 place long daycare centre, specialising in education and care for children, 18 months to five years of age.
We offer a Pre-school and school readiness program, focusing on literacy, numeracy, science, music and social skills to prepare children for the successful transition to school.
We build meaningful relationships with children and families to develop a child’s learning together.
- morning/afternoon tea with milk
- hot lunch
Our child centred program offers:
- stimulating play based learning experiences that reflect children’s interests
- inspiring and meaningful learning environments that foster a love for learning
- A holistic approach which recognises a child’s existing knowledge and culture
- Highly qualified educators who are committed to early childhood education
- Low educator to child ratios
- Small groups for individualised Education and Care
- Documentation of children’s learning daily