Business Category: Childcare
At Senses ELC we believe that early childhood is distinguished by play, where children from birth have the innate ability to experience the world around them through their senses. We passionately believe that children learn best when they are provided daily opportunities to play in sensory-rich environments, where sight, smell, touch, taste and hearing are the focus and very much encouraged.
We value that early childhood is a significant and wondrous time in its own right, and over way too soon. We want to ensure that early childhood is cherished and celebrated and children are provided with ample opportunity for playful learning, humour, creativity and risk-taking – all serious work for young children!
With consultation from some of Sydney’s most innovative designers, our brand new Milsons Point centre has been custom built to create a sense of warmth, comfort and belonging, where children aged 6 weeks to 6 years will embark on a sensory-rich experience designed to inspire a sense of wonder and curiosity.
At Senses ELC Milsons Point we provide:
- Above industry child to team ratio in all rooms
- Access to our exclusive early learning curriculum Senses:Ignite that engages children in hands-on, interactive learning experiences and includes a dedicated school readiness program
- 5 delicious meals prepared fresh daily by the centre Cook in consultation with one of Sydney’s leading paediatric Nutritionists
- Take home meals for families
- Preschool swimming lessons
- Baby massage sessions and access to our exclusive Mother Hen program
- Pigeon bottles, Huggies nappies, dedicated cot and formula of choice
- Term-based enrichment programs such as Australian Author Spotlights, music and drama programs, Senses Book Club and family and friend workshops