Christmas Kids High Teas are plentiful this year, so why not start a new tradition? Tuck into gingerbread, sip on festive cinnamon teas and feel the stirring of the Christmas spirit at these fancy spots in Sydney for a children’s Christmas treat!
1. QVB Kids Christmas High Tea with Santa
Hosted in the iconic Tea Room on Level 3, you can join Santa for a selection of High Tea delicacies. You are welcome to capture as many of your own photos or have your Santa photo taken by our professional photographer (photos of your session will be available to download online following your experience).
- Entry to The Tea Room QVB for a maximum session time of 1.5 hours
- Professional general event photography
- High Tea – Standard High Tea of sweet and savoury treats, finger sandwiches and tea, coffee or soft drinks (vegan, nut-free and gluten-free available)
- Dates: From Saturday 13 November until Friday 24 December
- Time: 1 hour morning sessions available (8.30am – 10am, 10.30am-12pm)
- Cost: $49 child | $70 adult
- Address: QVB Building Level 3
- More details: QVB High Tea with Santa
2. Shangri-La Christmas High Tea
Festive High Tea at the Shangri-La is the chance to indulge in three tiers of tempting treats overlooking Sydney’s most spectacular view.
You will savour deliciously festive desserts, and scrumptious savouries including grilled spiced turkey breast with cranberry compote on sourdough and Australia’s Christmas must-have; Pavlova with apricot chantilly.
Of course, it wouldn’t be high tea without the fluffiest scones served with jam and clotted cream by Head Pastry Chef, Armin Begovic.
- Dates: Monday to Sunday, from 1 December 2021 to 1 January 2022
- Time: Sittings between 3.30pm – 5.00pm
- Cost: $65 child | $95-$115 adult
- Address: 176 Cumberland St Sydney, The Rocks
- More details: Shangri-La Hotel Christmas Kids High Tea
3. A Very Langham Christmas Tea
Executive Chef Stephen Lech and the pastry team are bringing festive cheer to The Langham, Sydney this year with an array of sweet and magical delights. Enjoy the famous Langham pink Christmas Tree and charming gingerbread Christmas village as you walk through the grand lobby and into Kitchens on Kent to indulge with the much loved, festive Afternoon Tea menu.
- Dates: Monday to Sunday from 1 December to 5 January
- Time: 11:00am – 1:00pm | 1:00pm – 3:00pm | 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Cost: $49 child | $108 adults
- Address: 89-113 Kent St, Sydney
- More details: Langham Christmas Kids High Tea
4. Hornsby RSL Christmas Kids High Tea
You needed to be quick for this one… as all three Sundays have already sold out! But… if you’re thinking about Christmas 2022 already, then it pays to be organised.
The Christmas themed High Tea in December includes a delightful array of assorted sandwiches, petit fours, pastries, chocolate strawberries, and scones with cream and preserves. Served will your choice of tea from a premium selection. You can also opt in to the cocktail, bubbly or French Champagne version.
- Dates: Sunday 5, 12 & 19 December. All dates sold out.
- Cost: $32-68pp
- Time: 1pm
- Address: Hornsby RSL, 4 High Street, Hornsby
- More details: Hornsby Kids Christmas High Tea