Smile! Bupa Dental has just opened a brand new dental clinic at St Ives Shopping Village, and you don’t need to be a Bupa member to book an appointment! They welcome all patients and accept all health funds. To celebrate the new launch, they’ve got 100 Free Teeth Whitening Kits worth $129 to give away to the first 100 new customers (see T&Cs).
Your family’s oral health affects their overall wellbeing and health, which is why it’s important you look after your teeth. Bupa Dental believes one of the best ways to do this is through good dental care and a comprehensive oral hygiene routine.
The Bupa clinic at St Ives Village offers a wide range of dental services, such as:
- Dental check ups & preventative dental needs
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Gum disease treatment
- Crowns and bridges
- Teeth whitening
- Custom-fitted mouthguards
- and more…
At Bupa Dental St Ives, the Child Dental Benefits Scheme (CDBS) is also available to eligible to patients, a government initiative that covers up to $1000 worth of basic dental services over 2 years to help prevent and treat dental diseases. Find out whether you’re eligible.
Convenient online bookings available 24/7, plus they have extended opening hours for times that suit you.
Offer: Free Teeth Whitening Kit worth $129!
So book your next dental check up with Bupa at St Ives! The first 100 patients who get a dental check-up will receive a free teeth whitening kit (valued at $129 RRP). Be sure to mention North Shore Mums and this offer when you call. See Terms & Conditions below.
Essential Details: Bupa Dental St Ives
- Address: Level 1, Shop 21, St Ives Shopping Village, 166 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
- Parking: Up to 3 hours free parking available.
- Phone: 0279100039
|Monday||09:00 – 17:30|
|Tuesday||09:00 – 17:30|
|Wednesday||09:00 – 17:30|
|Thursday||09:00 – 21:00|
|Friday||09:00 – 17:30|
|Saturday||09:00 – 17:00|
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only valid at Bupa Dental St Ives for the first 100 patients who attend a dental check-up.
- Offer expires 31/10/21 or while stocks last.
- The retail price for Opalescence Go is $129.
- To be eligible, a patient must mention this offer upon booking a dental check-up at Bupa Dental St Ives.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Patients must be 18 years and over.
- Not all patients are suitable candidates for teeth whitening, and results vary for each individual.
- Contact your health fund to see what rebate may apply for your check-up.