The best buffets around Sydney’s North Shore come in all cuisines, from Korean to seafood! Try one of these mouthwatering smorgasbords as listed in this collection of the best buffets in the neighbourhood!
Best Buffets on the North Shore:
1. Waterview Restaurant Seafood Buffet, Berowra Waters
Seafood lovers from all over Sydney and surrounds have made the trek every weekend to beautiful Berowra Waters to partake in the fantastic seafood and take in the fabulous scenery. Our buffet is ideal for family celebration, a special treat for overseas visitors, a get together with friends or just a quiet meal with someone special.
The Waterview is an absolute waterfront dining experience, fully air conditioned with indoor and outdoor seating, fully licensed (BYO wine $5/bottle corkage) and all major credit cards are accepted.
- What: Seafood smorgasbord with global flavours served in a smart dining room with river views
- Cost: Adults $69.50 | Children $3 per year of age from 1 to 15 (e.g 10 years = $30)
- Where: 199 Bay Rd, Berowra Waters NSW 2082
- More: Waterview Seafood Buffet
A popular entry on the list of Best Buffets on the North Shore, this Korean BBQ offers casual dining in the Mandarin Centre with three versions of the buffet (lunch, dinner, or BBQ buffet). Expect a range of dishes from green Asian vegetable sides, bulgogi, marinated meats, chicken wings and kimchi; through to mussels and desserts of pudding and fruits like fresh watermelon. The buffet has a hot and cold section and is also popular for birthdays.
- What: Korean style waygu meats, vegetables and desserts
- Cost: Lunch $14, Dinner $16, BBQ Buffet $32 (prices vary with buffet style chosen)
- Where: Level 2, Mandarin Centre, 61-65 Albert Avenue, Chatswood, Sydney
- More: Korean Charcoal BBQ
3. BahBQ Brazilian Grill, Crows Nest
Enjoy unlimited service of traditional Brazilian cuts: a variety of fire-roasted meats, poultry, sausages, seafood, grilled halloumi cheese and spiced pineapple served from a specially designed barbecue.
Churrasco items are spit roasted over natural charcoal and iron bark wood to create an intense heat of aroma and fragrance. They add dry rub seasonings, fine herbs, brines, marinades and glazes to enhance flavour and tenderness.
Waiters move around the restaurant with skewers, slicing meat onto your plate. All skewers will come in no particular order, remember you can always ask for your favourites again, take your time!
4. Harvest Buffet at The Star
The family favourite Harvest Buffet at The Star is a feast for the senses and deserves its spot on the list of Best Buffets on the North Shore! There are five food stations with cuisine from all over the world, including the child favourite dessert station with three large chocolate fountains (see below)! You’ll find delicacies such as prawns, oysters, marinated clams, spanner crab, various soups and salads, roasts with all the trimmings like roast chicken with Yorkshire pudding, butter chicken and naan bread, prawn mei Goreng, pizzas, a selection of cheeses, and so much more.