We all know a holiday doesn’t always mean a break. Between packing and organising every detail, quite often you need another holiday after your holiday! So smart families are taking advantage of the new travel trend and booking a private Bali villa for their family trip where everything is is one place…but the best part…total privacy!
A holiday is meant to be a relaxed experience, but even the most luxurious hotel stay can come with unwanted hassle. From strict check-in times, dodging the laundry service, overpriced in-house eating and the chance your kids will break the lamps, sometimes it’s easier just to stay home!
But clever families have discovered there’s an easier way to take a break…booking yourself into a private villa for a stay that’s actually relaxing.
Private villa holidays: Why choose a Bali private villa?
- Privacy: You have the place (and the pool) all to yourself! Modern hotels often offer pools and luxurious rooms, but a Bali villa is the private version! No sharing the pool with other families, or having to abide by the pool’s opening hours for a swim.
- Personal staff: A butler, chef and housekeeper on hand. The daily housekeeper’s knock and occasional hotel room service are replaced by your own Bali holiday villa staff (housekeepers and butlers). High end villas might even offer a private chef who to make lunches, dinners for the family and even prepare a dinner party or BBQ night.
- Your ideal room: From luxe living to beachside casual, there are so many options and style of villas in Bali, you’ll find something to suit your taste, style and budget, not to mention
- Dream destination: Bali’s one of Australia’s most beloved spots for a holiday break. The top tourist areas to book a Bali private villa are Seminyak and Canggu – there you’ll find restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, day spas…all beside the beach.
- Have it all handled for you: Book through Bali Villa Escapes and you are working with a 100% Australian owned and managed villa agency with offices in Sydney and Bali – plus all prices are in Aussie dollars so there are no currency fluctuations!
And to make your trip easy from start to end, try some of these North Shore Mums tips for flying with your family and keeping your kids entertained in-flight
Best family holiday private villas for families in Seminyak, Bali:
Check out this four-bedroom villa which is fabulous value for a family or group coming to Bali that wants to experience villa holiday living in complete luxury. Villas Shanti has a butler, security and housekeeping, plus WIFI and and 11-metre pool.
This insanely gorgeous villa has the most incredible bathrooms you will ever see in your life – jaw dropping- and gorgeous modern and very spacious bedrooms with the most incredible en suite bathrooms – this is serious luxury! With friendly staff and only 1o minutes from Seminyak, it’s paradise
Best family holiday private villas for families in Canggu, Bali:
Villa Kirgeo is just 200 meters from Berawa Beach, and for trips to town (15 minutes away) you have a free driver and car for eight hours a day. Or simply stay at home and enjoy an open-plan villa with a tropical feel that’s light and very spacious, finishing each day with a poolside BBQ.
There is nothing more you could possibly ask for at Villa Waha, a Luxury villa in Bali’s trendy Canggu area. The stay includes a personal chef on site and the master bathtub offers a sweeping view of rice fields.
Tempted? Book through Bali Villa Escapes, a 100% Australian owned and managed villa agency with offices in Sydney and Bali.