If the latest Covid ‘stay at home’ orders have been another major blow to the recovery of your business, we want to help. We know that some industries have been hit particularly hard by Covid restrictions, and it’s those local business owners who we want to support.
We want to do what we can to support businesses on the North Shore. To help, we’re giving local businesses the opportunity to boost to their online presence by giving away 10 Annual Featured Gold listings in our Directory, which are worth $349 each.
This offer is open to all local businesses who have been impacted by Covid restrictions – whether you currently advertise with us, whether you used to advertise with us, or even if you’ve never advertised with us. You simply need to let us know how the Covid situation has impacted your business.
An Annual Featured Gold listing in our Directory will give your business:
- A dedicated page in the Directory of our website for one year
- As a gold listing, this page will showcase your services through video, images (up to 10), a detailed description, dedicated offer and all your contact details, website and social media links.
- As Featured status, it will have strong visibility as top of category (in alphabetical order) and also appear randomly on our homepage
- As an advertiser, you’ll also be able to take part in our bimonthly Business Hour, and suggest your business on relevant posts in our Facebook group.
To apply for one of these ten Annual Featured Gold listings, simply fill in the application form before midnight Thursday 8 July 2021. We’ll review all applications, and be in touch shortly after with the selected businesses.
ENTRIES HAVE CLOSES. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED WEDNESDAY 14 JULY
Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to business owners who operate on and serve the North Shore of Sydney, Australia.
- Prize Details: 10 Annual Featured Gold listings in the North Shore Mums Directory, worth $349 each. Total prize value $3490.
- Entries will be judged individually based on the information supplied about the impact of the Covid restrictions on their business. The ten businesses who provide the most compelling case will be given a listing in the Directory.
- Entries close 11.59pm Thursday 8 July 2021. All information must be submitted via the online form on northshoremums.com.au website.
- The 10 winners will be announced on Wednesday 14 July 2021 on the North Shore Mums Facebook group and on the North Shore Mums website, and notified via email.
- Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. If for some reason, the winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the Provider, the prize will be forfeited.
- The ‘Promoter’ is Chappell Publishing Pty Ltd, trading as North Shore Mums (ABN 86611623851) of PO Box 439 Lane Cove NSW 1595.