Generic filters

Post anonymously in the North Shore Mums Facebook group

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email

If you need support on a challenging issue happening in your life where you don’t want to be identified, we offer a FREE service to post anonymously on behalf of the members of the North Shore Mums Facebook page.

With thousands of members in our online community, we receive a huge number of anonymous post requests, so we do need to be selective about the posts that we choose to publish and we also suggest other options for support.

We will only post things that are sensitive in nature (for example, early pregnancy, mental illness, relationship issues), but not the ones that contain information that most of us that most of us have to deal with (such as toilet training, child sleep issues).

We will not post any medical questions that can be answered by a discussion with your GP. If in doubt, ALWAYS see a doctor.

Search the group first!

Before submitting a request for an anonymous post, we would ask you use the ‘search’ function in the North Shore Mums Facebook group. From a desktop, click on the magnifying glass and type the keyword. Many questions have already been asked before!

Ask a friend

If you’ve got a good friend who you trust, you could also ask them to post a question on your behalf.

Support Services

If you require counselling or other medical or health services, there are lots of local businesses listed in the North Shore Mums Directory who may be able to assist.

We also have a list of free hotline support lines who can provide help. Click here to see the list.

If you are in an abusive relationship and want help to leave, read this practical, no nonsense, step-by-step guide.


Anonymous posts will only be posted between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.

In order to us to verify that you are a genuine member of North Shore Mums, you must use your real name and valid email address when submitting your question. If we are unable to ascertain that you are a member, we will not post the question. Please be assured that all posts are treated with discretion.

A message from our sponsor: RateSetter Legal Finance

If you are experiencing a relationship breakdown and seeking legal advice, RateSetter Legal Finance may be able to assist you with paying your legal fees (and living costs). RateSetter is Australia’s leading provider of specialist loans for divorce and separation. They exist to provide people with access to justice, empowering mums to obtain the lawyer they deserve, and to remove the dependence on others.  They have specialist staff who understand the family law process and they work together with your lawyer to pay the fees directly, and to ensure you receive the advice you need. Find out more.

With no out of pocket payments until the divorce is finalised, call 1300 861 410 for a confidential discussion, or click here to go to the Rate Setter website or click here to apply.

Submit your Anonymous Post via the form below

Want to contact us about something else? Click here.

Anonymous Post Submission

  • What is your anonymous question? Please type it exactly as you would like it to appear
  • If you have any other information you would like to include about why you need this question to be asked anonymously, please enter it below.
What are you searching for?
Generic filters