North Shore Mums offers local businesses the opportunity to create a video advertorial of their product, event or service, showcasing everything that is brilliant about it. This is an incredible way of bringing your brand to life and creating a much deeper impact with families on Sydney’s North Shore.
Why use video?
Video marketing for small businesses has become a very effective strategy for those who have embraced it.
In fact, YouTube is now the second most popular website on the internet, second only to Google in the most visited sites on the web. Video can be a great tool to enhance and improve your social media marketing, website design, email marketing, and any of your other marketing channels.
The average human attention span is getting shorter as social media dominates the world with visual experiences. Short-form videos give you more freedom to produce hard-hitting, relatable videos that get to the point, without the overhead of creating more in-depth content.
Not sure about video marketing? Discover 8 powerful reasons you need video marketing.
Want a video that showcases your business?
North Shore Mums is here to help you create a video aimed at local families, that tell your story in a way that’s right for your business.
Our videos are filmed & edited by a professional videographer. They typically features a mixture of footage of your business, products and processes. We can offer a host from North Shore Mums, can include interview clips with staff and customers and can add captions to highlight key messages.
Our aim is to communicate your messages as simply and effectively as possible. We find the right creative approach for every project, without overcomplicating things or relying on unnecessary gimmicks.
Get in touch to discuss how our video advertorials could transform your business, or watch through some of the examples below.
Video Advertorial examples
Below are some examples of video advertorials that North Shore Mums has produced for local businesses:
- The new Huggies Ultimate Nappies
- Tuff Nutterz Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Springfree Trampolines
- Westfield Chatswood Christmas
- NRMA Mobile Car Servicing
- Macquarie Centre: New play area
- Chatswood Chase: Stay Play Shop
- Kinder Beat at Big Music Crows Nest
Video Advertorial Package
- 60-90 second video clip – filmed and edited by North Shore Mums videographer. North Shore Mums will coordinate the entire shoot – sourcing talent, writing the creative production brief, managing the production and editing process.
- This video will be shared across the North Shore Mums platform:
- Embedded into an article for the North Shore Mums website, along with a review, images and the opportunity to include a special offer (call to action).
- Uploaded natively to YouTube
- Uploaded natively to the North Shore Mums Facebook Page
- You will receive a HD copy of the video via Dropbox, so you can upload the content natively to your social channels too.
- E-newsletter – video promoted in the weekly newsletter to 11,000+ subscribers
- Facebook page – article promoted via posts, on the North Shore Mums Facebook page with a guaranteed reach of 10,000.
- Facebook group – post in the North Shore Mums Facebook group, pinned for 24 hours
- Banner advertising – 4 weeks in the Gold Mega Leaderboard position across the website (this is a shared spare with maximum 3 other businesses).
- Directory: Featured Gold Annual listing
Please note: This price does not include payment for the talent. Depending on style of video, you might need one person or you might want several families. You’re welcome to provide your own incentive, relevant to your business – e.g. product, service, gift voucher. We recommend around $150-200 value.
North Shore Mums Readership
- 150,000 monthly website visits
- 326,000 monthly website page views
- 33,000 Facebook group members
- 23,000 Facebook page followers
- 11,000 e-newsletter subscribers
Please note: All video advertorials are subject to the approval of the Publisher, to ensure they are a good fit with the North Shore Mums brand and demographic.
North Shore Mums owns the Intellectual Property of the video, but allows it to be shared.