Want to encourage people to visit your listing in the North Shore Mums Directory? Want an easy way of encouraging customers to leave a testimonial? We have a range of graphics that you are welcome to use on your website or social media pages.
- Right click on the image to save it to your computer.
- Upload it to your website or social media page.
- Be sure to include a link to your Directory listing on the NSM website, by copying & pasting the URL for your listing.
- If you want it to click to your listing, it should look like this: https://www.northshoremums.com.au/directory/kids-classes-activities/bricks-4-kidz/
- If you want it to click to the Testimonials tab on your listing, it should look like this: https://www.northshoremums.com.au/directory/kids-classes-activities/bricks-4-kidz/#reviews
Graphic #1: “Find us in the North Shore Mums Directory”
Graphic #2: “Leave a testimonial our our listing”
Testimonials on your listing are very powerful, and the more testimonials you have, the better! We all like to get personal recommendations from others before using a business – and when we can’t get that from our immediate circle, we turn to the online world for validation.
You can post the below graphic on any of your social media pages or newsletters, asking for testimonials from your current customers. Add a simple message along with the direct link to the Testimonials tab on your listing, like:
We’re listed in the North Shore Mums Directory! We’d be so grateful if you could spare a minute to leave a testimonial about your experience with us. Here’s the link: https://www.northshoremums.com.au/directory/category/company/#reviews (copy & paste your link)
Graphic #3: “5-star rating”
If you’ve got lots of wonderful testimonials and a 5-star rating average, you are invited to use the below graphic to boost your credibility with your website visitors.