Want to promote your business to North Shore Mums? We have a range of different advertising options to suit all budgets and objectives – whether you’re a sole trader or a national brand!
For most service-based businesses, a listing in our popular Directory is the best ‘entry level’ advertising option. It’s cost-effective, gives your business its very own page on the website (great for SEO!), and is a great way of being discovered by North Shore Mums searching for specific services. Click here to find out more or submit a listing.
E-newsletter & Facebook Packages
Looking to promote an event, promotion or share some special news? We offer several packages that gives businesses a spot on the weekly e-newsletter and a post on our Facebook page & group. Click here for more details or to submit an ad.
Got a special offer for North Shore Mums? Promotions run in the Offers tab, and are an excellent way of getting strong exposure for your business across the platform (website, newsletter and social media). They generate excitement, and importantly translate into new business enquiries. Promotions run for 2 weeks and receive the following exposure:
- Website: A promotional page in the Offers section of the website, including a large ‘feature image’ at the top of the page, description of your business and the offer, and a gallery of up to eight images. In addition, it will get prominent exposure on the North Shore Mums website homepage and featured in the Offers category.
- Facebook: The offer will receive two posts on the North Shore Mums Facebook page (with a reach of 5000), and one post to the Facebook group.
- E-newsletter: The offer will receive one spot in the weekly newsletter.
Competitions are another great way of creating excitement and engagement for a product or brand. They run on the North Shore Mums website for one week (a shorter time frame works much better to motivate entries) and are promoted on the weekly newsletter and via two Facebook page posts.
We also run special advertorial campaigns throughout the year – such at the Essential Guide to Kids’ Classes and Essential Guide to School Holidays. Click here for more details about upcoming advertorials:
If you’d like to get exposure on every page of North Shore Mums, banner advertising is an effective strategy to increase awareness of your product or service, so your business becomes ‘top of mind’ when North Shore Mums need you. Banner spots often book up several months in advance, so it’s a great idea to book early to avoid disappointment. Please let us know the position you’re interested in and your ideal dates, and we will get back to you ASAP with some options.
Banner Rate Card
|Banner||Size||2 weeks||4 weeks||6 weeks||8 week|
|Gold Mega Leaderboard||728 x 180||$500||$900||$1,250||$1,500|
|Medium Rectangle||300 x 250||$350||$600||$800||$1,000|
|Silver Mega Leaderboard||728 x 180||$300||$500||$700||$900|
|Footer Billboard||970 x 250||$300||$500||$700||$900|
(Prices exc. GST)
If you’d love to try banner advertising but don’t have designer to create the banner, no problem! We have a talented designer to whom we outsource banners. The cost is $200 for a static jpeg, or $300 for a 3-flash gif file.
Confused by all the banner names? Click through the slideshow to see the names, or watch the quick 2-minute website tour.
For extra exposure, all website advertisers are welcome to post a free ad about their business in the North Shore Mums Facebook Group during the bi-monthly Business Hour. Click here for more information about how to post during business hour.
Let’s get your business on North Shore Mums!
- If you’d like to list your business in the Directory, click here.
- If you’d like to run an ad in the weekly e-newsletter and get a Facebook post, click here.
- If you’d like to book a promotion, click here.
- If you’d like to run a competition, click here.
- If you’d like to book a banner ad, please reply to the advertising email you received or fill in the form below!
Get in touch…
Got a question? Want to book a campaign with North Shore Mums? Simply fill out the form below, and our friendly Advertising Manager will get back to you right away.