BOOK NOW: NSM ULTIMATE GUIDE TO INDOOR PLAY CENTRES
Launching: Monday 20 May 2019
Booking deadline: 5pm Friday 10 May 2019
We’re relaunching our most popular article on the North Shore Mums website! We want to give our readers more of what they want – and that’s a comprehensive guide to all the awesome local indoor play centres – complete with photo galleries, video, features & facilities and handy links to opening hours & entry fees.
In 2018, the most viewed article on the North Shore Mums website was our list of indoor play centres. During this year, this article had:
- 13,842 page views in 2018 alone… which is around 266 views per week or 40 views per day.
- In addition, mums were spending on average 4.5 minutes reading this guide – indicating that they’re really reviewing all the options to work out which one to visit next.
If you google ‘play centres north shore’, you’ll see that this article is also the #1 result in google search results.
So it’s fair to say that this article has been delivering a significant amount of North Shore families to the play centres featured!
The guide is relaunching!
We’ll be relaunching a bigger and better version of this guide on Monday 20 May, giving play centres more opportunity to showcase their features – with more images, opportunity to include a video, a better description and links to their website, Facebook and Instagram.
We’ve purposely timed this for after busy school holiday period is over, and mums are searching for indoor fun for their little ones as the weather gets cooler.
Exposure in the NSM Ultimate Guide to Indoor Play Centres
If you’d like to continue to be found by North Shore Mums, you’re invited to book a spot in our Ultimate Guide to Indoor Play Centres. Each Play Centre will receive the following exposure:
- Website (85,000 visits/month): Feature Ad in the Guide on northshoremums.com.au, which will feature in the ‘Latest’ section on the home page for 5-7 days and indefinitely in the Out & About category. Each feature includes:
- 100 word description
- 5 images
- Opportunity to embed YouTube or Vimeo clip (link provided by business)
- Links to your website, Facebook & Instagram pages
- Address, phone & email
- Special offer
- E-newsletter (10,ooo subscribers): Listing on the dedicated NSM Ultimate Guide to Indoor Play Centres e-newsletter. Click here to see an example of a Kids Classes newsletter.
- Facebook page (19,000+ fans): Your own individual post on the NSM Facebook Page.
- Facebook group (31,000+ members): Your own individual post on the North Shore Mums Facebook group, pinned in the Announcements section for 24 hours.
In the interests of providing a comprehensive list, if you decide not to book our Ultimate Guide, your play centre will be listed at the bottom of the article with the address and phone number (but no images, links, phone or email details).
Bundle the Ultimate Guide with a listing in the NSM Directory
Businesses are offered the opportunity to bundle their NSM Ultimate Guide to Indoor Play Centres advertorial with a listing in the NSM Directory for extra savings! This offer is valid to existing Directory advertisers (your current listing will be extended by 12 months) and new advertisers.
The Directory gives businesses their very own page on the NSM website (in the Indoor Playcentres category) for 12 months – which means your company can be found by mums who are looking for classes 24/7, throughout the year. Click here to find out more about the different Directory listing options.
This is a super value way to ensure you can be found by thousands of North Shore Mums throughout the year!
|Indoor Play Centres||–||–||–||$299|
|Indoor Play Centres||Annual Featured Silver (worth $239)||$538||$89||$449|
|Indoor Play Centres||Annual Featured Gold (worth $319)||$618||$119||$499|
+ FREE review
Prices include GST.
BONUS! Any play centre who books the Ultimate $499 Package (which includes the Guide + Annual Featured Gold listing) will also receive a FREE REVIEW from one of our NSM Discoverers. See an example.
We’re always receiving lovely feedback from our advertisers about how effective North Shore Mums is as a marketing platform. Click here to read some testimonials.
The images that you supply should be:
- A selection of 5-10 photographic image that showcases your play centre in the best possible way. If you don’t have any recent great photos, we strongly recommend getting some new ones taken! Photos are quite possibly the most important aspect of this ad.
- Please do not provide collages or flyers.
The submission deadline is 5pm, Friday 10 May 2019. Simply fill in the online booking form below to secure your spot in this Guide.