If you need to update your listing in our Directory, What’s On or Job Board, you can login at any stage to do so. It’s super easy to do, in 5 simple steps…
The North Shore Mums Directory is the most popular section of our website, and is widely used by our thousands of monthly visitors. But, it’s not enough to simply ‘have a listing’ in the North Shore Mums Directory. If you want to get calls (and new customers!), it’s vital that your listing showcases your business in the best way possible – great images, strong description and of course accurate contact details!
Whether you are listing your business for the first time or want to improve your existing listing, be sure to read our top tips for a listing that get results.
A few tips to get ready before updating:
- Ensure you use the whole space available.
- Pack your description with keywords, as much info as possible.
- Be sure to include company name, location and basic overview of services in the first few sentences (this will boost your SEO too).
- You’ve got 5 photos if you’ve got a silver listing, and 10 for a gold. Use them all! Showcase your products and services. A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Ensure they are under 200kb in size. Ideal specs is 600 pixels (wide) x 400 pixels (high).
A video is such a powerful way to bring your business to life, so if you have one, be sure to use it!
If you’ve got a gold listing and want to include a video, you just need to copy the ‘share’ link from YouTube or Vimeo.
Website & Social Media
- Check your links are correct! The best way is to copy & paste them directly from the address bar of a browser.
- You must enter the complete URL for social media, not the handle (like @northshoremums). It will look like:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NorthShoreMums
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/northshoremums/
Check you’re in the best category (or up to 3 categories, if you are Gold) for your listing. Otherwise you simply won’t be found in the correct spot!
5 steps to update your listing
- Click on on My Account > My Dashboard (menu below main header section)
- Click Edit next to your listing
- Update your listing by filling in the relevant fields!
- That’s it!