Term 4 bookings now open
BOOKING DEADLINE: 5pm, Friday 18 September 2020
PUBLISHING: 28 September 2020
Enrolling in new classes and activities is on the ‘to do’ list of every North Shore Mum at the beginning of a new school term. To provide them with lots of new ideas, we run an Essential Guide to Kids’ Classes advertising campaign across the North Shore Mums platform – giving local classes strong exposure across the website, e-newsletter and Facebook page.
Exposure in the North Shore Mums Essential Guide to Kids’ Classes
Each business will receive the following exposure as part of the Essential Guide to Kid’s Classes package:
- Website (150,000 visits/month): Feature in the advertorial article on northshoremums.com.au (includes company name, class description, image, special offer, website and enrolment details). This article features in the ‘Latest’ section on the home page for 5-7 days and also in the Offers section for 4 weeks. Click here to see an Essential Guide to Kids Classes.
- E-newsletter (11,000+ subscribers): Listing on the dedicated Kids’ Classes e-newsletter. Click here to see an Essential Guide to Kids Classes newsletter.
- Facebook page (22,000+ followers): Your own individual post on the North Shore Mums Facebook page. Posts will be scheduled daily on a ‘first come, first served’ basis – so book your advertisement ASAP to get an earlier post.
- Facebook group (33,000+ members): Your own individual post on the North Shore Mums Facebook group.
Bundle the Essential Guide with a listing in the North Shore Mums Directory
Want mega value? You can package your Essential Guide with a listing in the North Shore Mums Directory to ensure your business can be found 365 days of the year.
The Directory gives businesses their very own page on the North Shore Mums website (in the Kids Classes category) for 12 months – which means your company can be found by mums who are looking for classes 24/7, throughout the year. Click here to find out more about the different Directory listing options.
This is a super value way to ensure you can be found by thousands of North Shore Mums, not just at the beginning of the term, but throughout the year!
- Already got a listing? We’ll extend it by 12 months from the current expiry date.
- Not listed? We’ll email you a special code to create your listing after you’ve selected and booked your chosen package.
What our advertisers have to say
Advertising kids classes with North Shore Mums really works! Here’s what a few of our advertisers have to say:
‘After starting Joey Jig music four years ago one of my customers recommended listing my business on North Shore Mums, and I’ve never looked back! My business has grown from just a few classes to 21 classes on the North Shore and Northern Beaches, and it has been the most successful method of advertising for Joey Jig. In fact it’s now the only advertising that I do. Joey Jig has had great exposure on the website, newsletter and Facebook posts, as well as recommendations from the group and website. Rachel and her team have always been very helpful and I would highly recommend North Shore Mums to other business who are looking to promote their company to local mums.’ – Alicia Wolfe, Joey Jig Music
‘North Shore Mums is the only place I’ve paid to advertise and my business has grown from just a few students two years ago when I started, to 73 students today! North Shore Mums is a trusted site, for me, as a mum, and obviously for so many others. Several mums have kindly posted reviews on my listing on your site, and this has really helped my business grow.’ – Tara, Eager Readers
‘I have been in business for 10 years and have tried many different forms of advertising over this time. Advertising with North Shore Mums has by far been the most successful medium I have used. Perfectly targeted to my market and we received a high number of enquiries by email and phone. An affordable advertising option for small businesses on the North Shore. I will be advertising again with North Shore Mums!’ – Kylie Clift, Jim Jam Music
‘North Shore Mums has brought so many wonderful families to Ladybug Music that I had to add more classes! I couldn’t be more thrilled with the results.’ – Clare Stevenson, Ladybug Music
Book the Term 4 Guide or the next four Kids’ Classes Guides (and you’ll get 4 guides for the price of 3)! If you book all four guides, just email us any updates to your ad before the booking deadline.
You can also bundle it with a listing in our Directory for added savings.
|Kids Classes Guide – Term 4||–||$198||$0||$198|
|Kids Classes Guide – Term 4||Annual Featured Gold||$517||$79||$438|
|Kids Classes Guide – Term 4 (2020) & Term 1, 2 & 3 (2021)||–||$792||$198||$594|
|Kids Classes Guide – Term 4 (2020) & Term 1, 2 & 3 (2021)||Annual Featured Gold||$1,111||$253||$848|
Prices include GST.
Schedule for Essential Guide to Kids’ Classes 2020
How to book your ad
If you’d like to be featured in the Term 4 2020 campaign, the submission deadline is 5pm, Friday 18 September 2020.
You’re welcome to suggest a date when you’d like to have your Facebook post published, but it’s first in first served. We’ll do our best to post it within a few days of your ideal date.
The image that you supply must be:
- A single photographic image that illustrates the event. It cannot be a collage of photos, or a flyer. No words or logos on the image.
- It must be horizontal in orientation (not portrait).
- High resolution version (excellent quality). We will resize and optimise for web.