Bop till you Drop run Performing Arts Workshops for 5 to 12yrs olds in the School Holidays.
These programs are educational with professional teachers who will gently encourage and teach your child new skills in dancing, singing and acting, plus craft, cooking and science to break up the action packed day.
This program is aimed at building self-esteem in your child and it allows kids to be part of the creative process rather having ideas dictating to them. This helps build their self-confidence and makes them feel proud of their achievements.
The children will perform in a concert & receive a certificate.
- When: Tuesday 17 & Wednesday 18 April 2018, 9am – 3pm
- Where: Lane Cove Country Club, 180 River Rd, Lane Cove NSW 2066
- Suitable for: Girls and boys, aged 5 – 12
- Cost: $150 ($75 per day) (2 days only) Mention North Shore Mums and enter code NSMN17 to get $20 off!
- Book: Click here to book now
- Call: 1300 13 03 13
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: boptillyoudrop.com.au
Fees: $150 ($75 per day) (2 days only) Mention North Shore Mums and enter code NSMN17 to get $20 off!
- What’s On
- Out & About