On Saturday 10 March, Ku-ring-gai Council is hosting it’s fourth outdoor cinema event at Turramurra Memorial Park. This year, the hilarious family-friendly flick Boss Baby will be screening.
So take the family, and have a fun (and free!) night out. Pull up a rug in front of the huge outdoor cinema screen for this special community event.
Arrive from 6.30pm, with the movie commencing at 7.30pm.
North Shore Mums is a proud Media Partner for Moonlight Movie, so pop along to the NSM stall for face painting and fun!
5 Tips for a great night
- Food & drinks: Either pack a picnic, or purchase from one of the food market stalls on the night.
- Pack plastic cups (this is a glass free event)
- Pack a rug or low back chair
- Arrive early to get a spot in front of the big screen!
- Limited street parking available. Turramurra is the closest train station, and approx 10 mins walk.
Fees: Turramurra Memorial Park
- What’s On
- Out & About