Event Category: Fairs, Fetes & Festivals
WOMEN’S SPORTS FESTIVAL AT SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK
It is time for females across NSW to double-knot those laces, stretch those calf muscles and don the sunscreen for the tenth annual Women’s Sports Festival at Sydney Olympic Park from 3-18 March 2018.
A celebration of female participation in sport and intended to encourage girls and women of all fitness abilities to lead healthy and active lifestyles, the Festival coincides with International Women’s Day (on 8 March 2018).
To be held at various venues within Olympic Park – Sydney’s home of sport – the Women’s Sports Festival 2018 program features a range of events and activities, including…
WOMEN’S SPORTS FESTIVAL 2018 AT SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK
3-18 March 2018
- FREE Diving Clinic with Vyninka Arlow at the Aquatic Centre (3 Mar, 10.30am-11.30am)
- FREE Western Sydney Wanderers Clinics at Tim Wills Oval (4 Mar, 3pm-4pm and 8 Mar 5.30pm-6.30pm)
- FREE Test & Learn Cricket with Sydney Thunder Women’s Team at Cathy Freeman Park (8 Mar, 12-1pm)
- FREE Tennis World program at the Tennis Centre (8 Mar, all day)
- The Heart Foundation Gear Up Girl Ride (11 Mar, 7am-2pm)
- FREE Gymnastics Class for Girls at Quaycentre (18 Mar, 10am-11am)
For more information about the Women’s Sports Festival 2018, including travel tips to-and-from Sydney Olympic Park, visit sydneyolympicpark.com.au.