If there’s only one house you can see this festive season, make it 10 Cambage Court in Davidson.
Now in its 17th year, the house attracted over 12,000 visitors in 2016. It’s decorated with over 100,00 Christmas Lights, and you’re invited to park your car and explore the front and back yard. The house features:
- Front yard display synchronised to music
- Walk to the Winter Wonderland Christmas Village in the lounge window (front yard)
- Nativity display (front yard)
- Walk around to the backyard lights display
- Two window displays in the backyard
Entry is free, though donations are very much welcomed! All money raised over the 5-week period are split between three charities:
- Red Nose (formerly SIDS and Kids) is dedicated to saving the lives of babies and children and supporting people impacted by the death of a child.
- The Humpty Dumpty Foundation raises money to purchase vital children’s medical equipment for over 340 children’s hospitals and health service centres across Australia
- Cure Brain Cancer Foundation is dedicated to accelerating the development of new treatments to increase five-year to survival from the current 20% to 50% by 2023.
- Thursday 30 November – Thursday 14 December: 8pm – 10:30pm
- Friday 15 – Wednesday 27 December: 7:30pm – 11pm
- Thursday 28 December – Sunday 31 December: 8-10pm
Above times are confirmed unless the weather is adverse.
SANTA & CAROLS – On Friday 8 December there will also be a special visit from Santa and Christmas Carols from 8pm!
Fees: Free! Donations given to charity
- What’s On
- Out & About