Event Category: Activities for Toddlers & Tots
Monday Morning Kids Activities are back at St Ives Shopping Village from 5 February! These will be held every Monday morning from 9.30am – 11am, and suitable for children aged 2-6 years.
Wannabees Family Play Town joins the Little Kids Activities in 2018!
Wannabees is all about learning whilst having fun. The Wannabees Pop Up Activity features two small buildings each month where children can dress up and make up their own adventures. Children will role play whilst learning about social interaction, the value of money, what people do when they ‘go to work’ and perhaps inspire them for their own careers later in life. Included this year is a police station, hospital, post office, supermarket, gym, construction site, vet clinic, fashion shop and beauty salon.
- 5-Feb: Wannabees Pop-Up – Construction Site & Supermarket
- 12-Feb: Magic Show + Balloon Bender
- 19-Feb: Into the Toy Box – Enchanted Theme
- 26-Feb: Craft and Moana Dance – with Kids Cove Early Learning
- 5-Mar: Wannabees Pop Up – Supermarket & Police
- 12-Mar: Puppet Show
- 19-Mar: Into the Toy Box – Space Theme
- 26-Mar: Create your own book mark – with Kids Cove Early Learning
- 2-Apr: Easter Monday – No Activity
- 9-Apr: Into the Toy Box – Circus Theme
- 16-Apr: School Holidays (See School Holiday Program – Marian Street Theatre Aladdin Performance)
- 23-Apr: School Holidays (See School Holiday Program – Wannabees Family Play Town)
- 30-Apr: Wannabees Pop Up – Construction Site & Post Office