Toddler & Infants Playroom classes for infants to three years old.
The Infants’ Play Room is the ideal place for your 0-24 month old to explore and learn in a neat, orderly and intimate environment. These classes:
- provide a safe yet engaging environment to support the infant’s emerging curiosity and discovery
- supports parents in establishing clear, consistent and age appropriate expectations fostering self-regulation
- encourages freedom of movement and uninterrupted play to build competence and self-confidence for the child
- utilise the art of sensitive observation as a tool for understanding the child discuss ideas for adapting the home environment for the infant
Our Parent/ Toddler Class is created specifically for children aged 18 to 36 months which provides structured, individualised developmental activities that:
- Nurtures the child’s urge for independence
- Builds self-esteem and confidence
- Develops their concentration span
The lessons from these classes lays the foundation for life, as the first three years of life are the most fundamental for children and their potential.
When your baby, determined, pulls themselves up to stand & takes that first step, you see in their eyes the sheer exhilaration of independence. Dr Maria Montessori believes this flame of independence exists in all children.
As parents we should encourage this independence. Let us show you how.
Our classrooms are fully equipped with Montessori approved materials for your child to explore & discover the world in their own time guided by highly qualified teachers.
Cameragal Montessori School offers programs for newborn babies to preschool to primary school age. Please call (02) 9954 0344 or email [email protected] to discuss our program.
Help me to do it myself.
Cameragal Montessori School, creating passionate learners & independent thinkers since 1976
- What’s On
- Out & About