Our boutique dental clinic at Gentle Care Dentistry offers a welcoming and friendly environment the moment you walk through our doors. Our lovely staff and professional team strives to make patient care a personalised and positive experience ensuring that you feel comfortable with us at every visit.
Using the latest in dental technology and modern equipment, our philosophy is to provide the best quality care for you and your family. We pride ourselves in taking the time to explain treatment and options carefully, in order to provide a personalised treatment plan unique to you.
Our friendly team of dentists comprises of Dr Benjamin Yang and Dr Yan Jun Li as well as our resident Oral Health Therapist, Maviel Tanevska. We believe in a team-based approach to offer you a range of services including family, general and cosmetic dentistry.
Our modern practice is open 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) standing out from other practices as we offer you:
- Ceiling TV to keep you entertained during your treatment
- Family friendly facilities including waiting room TV, toys and colouring-in activities
- Happy gas for nervous patients
- Private underground and general street parking
- Wheelchair access
- State of the art x-ray machines and modern equipment to reduce radiation exposure
- HICAPS facilities available for convenient, on-the-spot claiming
- Bulk Billing for eligible patients under the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) and for DVA Gold Cardholders
- Gap Free New Patient Package for Adults and Children covered by private health insurance
- QIP Accredited Dental Clinic ensuring we meet the highest standards of health and safety
- Online eAppointments through our website www.gentlecaredentistry.com.au for your convenience, so you can book your appointment at any time
GAP FREE NEW PATIENT PACKAGE*
If you are covered by private health insurance, you will receive no gap full mouth OPG x-ray, 2 small x-rays, examination, scale and clean, polish and fluoride. If you’re not covered, the new patient package only costs $199 (usually over $410)
GAP FREE PERIODIC CHECK-UP AND CLEAN FOR YOUR KIDS*
If you are covered by private health insurance, there will be no gap when you book your child in to see our oral health therapist Maviel Tanevska for a periodic check-up and clean.
BULK BILLING FOR MEDICARE CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE**
If your child is eligible for the Medicare scheme, we will bulk bill your payment.
CHECK-UP AND CLEANS FOR CHILDREN STARTING FROM $99***
If your child is not covered by private health insurance, or the Medicare CDBS, and you book their appointment with our oral health therapist Maviel, they will receive an examination, scale and clean, polish and fluoride from just $99 (under 12y.o.) and only $149 (over 12y.o.)
UP TO $40 OFF YOUR PERIODIC CHECK-UP AND CLEAN FOR ADULTS***
If you mention “North Shore Mums” and book your periodic check-up and clean with our oral health therapist Maviel, you will receive $40 off. You will receive an examination by the dentist, scale and clean, polish and fluoride for only $175 (usually $215)
Further, if you mention “North Shore Mums” and book your periodic scale and clean with our oral health therapist Maviel, you will receive $20 off. You will receive scale and clean, polish and fluoride for only $135(usually $155)
Please check our website www.gentlecaredentistry.com.au for more special offers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
*Patients are required to be covered by private health insurance and at least 6 months since their last examination and clean. Gap free periodic check-ups and cleans need to be completed by our oral health therapist.
**Children need to be eligible for the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Schedule, be between the age of 2-17 and have enough money left on their $1000 limit for the necessary treatment.
***Treatment needs to be completed by our oral health therapist Maviel. This includes gap free periodic check-up and clean for kids, and special offers for check-up and cleans for children and adults.
- What’s On
- Out & About