Soccajoeys is Australia’s leading childhood sports development program for children aged 2.5 to 8 years.
Soccajoeys programs are designed to introduce your child to the early learning principles of soccer, along with increasing their physical and social development including coordination and communication.
It’s about more than just developing your child’s control with the ball. At Soccajoeys, you will see your child learn to play soccer in a non-competitive setting that gives them a well-rounded start in development. In addition, these indoor activities for kids are guided by licensed professionals within an inclusive and dynamic environment to ensure that your child learns at his or her own pace.
On Sydney’s North Shore, we have centres in Crows Nest, Forestville and Mosman.
Why Join Soccajoeys? Soccer encompasses fun indoor activities for kids that are:
- Non-competitive and non-elite
- Continuing your child’s development with increased physical and social skill sets
- Encouraging children to develop and participate in sport
- Building team interaction
- Developing your child through soccer
- What’s On
- Out & About