Fun baby & toddler music and movement classes for real beginners!
Joey Jig Music runs weekly classes and offer an introduction to music and dance that little ones can easily understand and enjoy. There is plenty of singing, dancing, playing with percussion, storytime and fun, but focused early childhood education. Our age appropriate classes are 30 minutes in length, each child is to be accompanied by a parent or carer. Our lesson plans engage the children whilst also being fun and entertaining for grown ups!
Joey Jig classes include fun original themed songs composed by owner/teacher Alicia to engage and entertain both Bubs and Mums. We explore sound through music, discovering tempo, pitch, dynamics and rhythm. Children have fun learning whilst using their wonderful imaginations!
Joey Jig also runs baby and toddler birthday parties, and can visit your Mothers group or Play group.
- SWING SWING: Bubs 3 months – 1 year: Babies enjoy gentle songs, playing with percussion, moving to the beat, and fascinating sights and sounds for a rich sensory experience.
- BE-BOP: 1-2 year olds: Lively colourful classes, early speech development is encouraged as we experiment with sound, whilst exploring motor and concentration skills.
- JUMP & JIVE: 2-4 year olds: Exciting early childhood education where children learn to share and take turns, dynamics and pitch are explored as children compose musical stories.
Classes are held at:
- Crows Nest: Monday & Tuesday afternoons
- Balmoral: Wednesday mornings
- Lane Cove: Thursday afternoons
- Freshwater: Tuesday mornings
- Kirribilli: Thursday & Friday mornings
Complimentary trial class. Further discounts for new Mothers Groups off the cost of the first term.
- What’s On
- Out & About