Do you have an energetic, sensitive, or artistic child?
At Forest Piano Academy, your child’s musical enjoyment and success is our #1 priority. We know that fun and achievement work together to make our students want to play piano for many years.
- At each lesson, your child learns everything they need to feel confident about practising on their own–-right from the start.
- Our students learn at least 35 pieces a year and parents say they do not have to fight about practising!
- We host creative concerts that our young pianists love to play in—no more boring, old-fashioned recitals.
- Sign up your child for private lessons and make new music friends in exciting group classes.
- Your child will have lessons on a Steinway and Sons grand piano. We also utilise the latest technology to support our students’ digital interests.
Visit us now to schedule your free introductory lesson! Now with 2 convenient locations in LANE COVE and FORESTVILLE, we make scheduling a breeze
- What’s On
- Out & About