SERVING SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES, LOWER NORTH SHORE & ROSEVILLE/GORDON/ST IVES (SOUTH KU-RING-GAI)
Owned/operated by a local mum who has lived both in the lower north shore & northern beaches over 20 years, we provide quality care, in the home. Our carers are qualified, thoroughly background-checked, covered by our insurances, and receive ongoing professional development to understand issues related to ageing and age-related conditions.
What does an in-home carer do?
- Companionship, recreation, pet play
- Social support (outings, shopping assistance, scrapbooking)
- Meal preparationMedication prompting and oversight
- Exercise prompting and oversight
- Personal care
- Cognitive exercises (proprietary brain exercise program designed to slow mild dementia from progressing)
- Concierge tasks, errands, transport
- Journaling, weekly planning
- Memory cues
- Light housekeeping / linen change
Our care governance processes ensure we understand and meet our clients’ challen
- What’s On
- Out & About